What do we do?
We offer solutions to every type of family dispute, including:
– Binding and non-binding financial agreements
– Property settlements
– Maintenance applications
– Parenting plans and orders
Why do we provide family law services?
We know family breakups can involve a lot of emotional difficulty, so we offer dedicated, tailored support. That is why we have legal practitioners who also have an APS-approved four year sequence of study in psychology.
What does the family law process entail?
This depends on your needs and goals. However, the process begins with a lawyer asking you a series of questions regarding the problem, taking notes in relation to your family and life circumstances, then offering a range of viable solutions setting out the pros and cons of each. We keep you in charge of the solution, and communicate with you at every stage of the journey.
What are the benefits for you?
- Savings on usual family law fees, because we have low-cost, high tech operations
- No hidden costs
- The legal knowledge and experience of a lawyer, Shayne Beckham, with ten years’ family law experience
- A legal process that is overseen by a single dedicated professional